Is the traditional model of radio sales today behind the times? The B2B sales and prospecting landscape has changed more in the past five years than it has since the days of Herb Tarlek and Mad Men. Compare radio sales today with modern inbound marketing…
Radio Sales Today:
- Cold Calling
- Lukewarm Responses
- Getting Ignored
- Lost Prospects
End Game: Intrusive and impersonal. How receptive are you to sales calls?
Modern Inbound Marketing:
- Advertiser Needs Help
- Advertiser Searches Online for Solution
- Advertiser Discovers Your B2B Website
- Advertiser Gains Confidence in Radio
- Advertiser Contacts You for Appointment
End Game: Advertisers come to you as warm, receptive sales leads.
What Do the Numbers Say?
- Inbound marketing leads cost 62% less than traditional sales leads.
- Over 50% of businesses generate sales through their B2B website and blog.
- Buyers use the internet 80% of the time to begin their search for a vendor.
- B2B websites now generate more new business leads than traditional sales.
- 75%-90% of buyers make a decision where they’ll spend their money before reaching out to a vendor.
Choose Impulse Study, Inbound Outbound Marketing Study, Forrester Research, Demand Gen Research, Focus Research